DAY 01 KUALA LUMPUR – TEHRAN
- Assemble at Kuala Lumpur International Airport for flight to Ankara via Tehran.
DAY 02 TEHRAN – ANKARA – CAPPADOCIA (L, D)
- Arrival Esenboga International Airport (Ankara, Capital City of Turkey)), Meet & Greet by our local representative
- Visit the Ataturk Mausoleum – the final resting place of Mustafa Kamal Ataturk – Father of Modern Turkey; enjoy panoramic view and photos session at this unique architecture of the mausoleum of Anatolian civilizations
- Proceed to Cappadocia by coach
- On arrival Cappadocia, check-in hotel.
- Dinner and Overnight in Cappadocia
DAY 03 CAPPADOCIA (B, L, D)
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Visit the incredible Ozkonak Underground City, it's one of several ancient settlements which were carved out of solid rock in late antiquity to provide shelter and defense point in times of trouble
- Proceed to Gerome, visit Goreme Open Air Museum unique with its volcanic formations. Visit Pigeons Valley.
- Lunch will be at Avanos Village; followed by time for shopping in the afternoon at the famous local pottery and carpet shows.
- Return to the hotel for a short rest.
- Enjoy the UNESCO Intangible Cultural Heritage show of Sufi Whirling Dervishes Dance
- Dinner and overnight in Cappadocia.
DAY 04 CAPPADOCIA – KONYA - PAMUKKALE (B, L, D)
- Breakfast at hotel. Check out.
- Then we will drive through an interesting landscape to Pamukkale enroute stop at Konya.
- Konya was the center of the Seljuk Empire as well as the city of Mevlana and his Whirling Dervishes.
- Visiting the Mevlana Museum
- Then, we will continue to Pamukkale.
- Check in and dinner at hotel. Overnight in Pamukkale.
DAY 05 PAMUKKALE - BURSA (B, L, D)
- After breakfast, check out hotel.
- Today we will visit the Ancient City of Hierapolis, where Calcareous hot springs descending over cliffs have created fascinating travertine in the form of white terrace and basins or known as Cotton Castle.
- After lunch, proceed by overland for transfer to Bursa.
- Check in hotel, dinner and overnight in Bursa.
DAY 06 BURSA – ISTANBUL (B, L, D)
- After breakfast, check out hotel.
- Visit to Green Mosque, Green Mausoleum, Silk Bazaar and Ottoman House.
- After lunch, proceed to Istanbul
- Free at your own leisure.
- Check in hotel, dinner and overnight in Istanbul.
DAY 07 ISTANBUL (B, L, D)
- After breakfast, Visit Topkapi Palace, the biggest and one of the most popular sites to visit in Istanbul.
- After that, visit Hagia Sophia, a great architectural beauty and an important monument both for Byzantine and for Ottoman Empires. Once a church, later a mosque, and now a museum at the Turkish Republic, Hagia Sophia has always been the precious of its time.
- Lunch at restaurant.
- Then, visit the Blue Mosque, it is known as Blue Mosque because of blue tiles surrounding the walls of interior design. Mosque was built between 1609 and 1616 years, during the rule of Ahmed I.
- Shopping at the 500 year old Grand Bazaar – a maze of more than 4,000 stalls.
- Dinner and overnight in Istanbul.
DAY 08 ISTANBUL (B, L, D)
- Breakfast at hotel. We will start our tour today with Bosphorus Cruise - on the 32 km (20-mile)-long strait which joins the Sea Marmara to the to the south with the Black Sea to the north of Istanbul.
- Visit Ayyub Al Ansari Mosque - also known as Eyup Sultan Mosque that situated in the district of Eyup on the European side of Istanbul. Built in the year 1458, it was the first mosque constructed by the Ottoman Turks following the Conquest of Constantinople in 1453.
- Visit Suleymaniye Mosque - is an Ottoman imperial mosque located on the Third Hill of Istanbul, Turkey. It is the largest mosque in the city, and one of the best-known sights of Istanbul.
- Free time for shopping at Spice Bazaar. One of the largest bazaars in the city. Located in the Fatih district, it is the second largest covered shopping complex after the Grand Bazaar.
- In between the visit, lunch will be at local restaurant.
- Dinner at restaurant, return to hotel and overnight stay.
DAY 09 ISTANBUL – TEHRAN – KUALA LUMPUR (B)
Breakfast at hotel. Check out and transfer to airport for your flight to Kuala Lumpur transit via Tehran
DAY 10 KUALA LUMPUR
Safely arrive in Kuala Lumpur with sweet memories.