DAY 1 KUALA LUMPUR – ABU DHABI - DUBAI (L, D)
- Assemble at Kuala Lumpur International Airport for flight to Abu Dhabi
- Transfers from Abu Dhabi airport to Dubai Hotel
- Half Day Dubai City Tour with English speaking guide
- Lunch in Local Restaurant
- Half Day Shopping Tour
- Dinner at local restaurant
DAY 2 DUBAI FREE & EASY
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Free and easy or choose our optional tour
DAY 3 DUBAI – ABU DHABI - ISTANBUL – BURSA (160km – 3h 30min) (D)
- Check out hotel and departure transfer to Abu Dhabi Airport for your flight to Istanbul. Arrival, at Ataturk International Airport, you’ll be meet and greet with our local representative and transfer to Bursa.
- Arrive at Bursa, straight to hotel for check in and dinner at the hotel.
DAY 4 BURSA – PAMUKKALE (425km – 7h 30min) (B, L, D)
- After breakfast proceed to Green Mosque, Green Mausoleum, Silk Bazaar and Ottoman House.
- After lunch, proceed by overland for transfer to Pamukkale. You will have tour to the Ancient City of Hierapolis, today called Pamukkale also known as Cotton Castle, where Calcareous hot springs descending over cliffs have created fascinating travertine in the form of white terrace and basins.
- Dinner and overnight in Pamukkale.
DAY 5 PAMUKKALE – KONYA (402km – 5h 45min) – CAPPADOCIA (240km – 4h) (B, L, D)
- Early breakfast, then we will drive through an interesting landscape where peasants make their living.
- Before arriving in Konya, have your lunch at local restaurant.
- Konya was the center of the Seljuk Empire as well as the city of Mevlana and his Whirling Dervishes.
- Visit to the Mevlana Museum, in the museum there are properties belonging to Mevlana and other dervishes as well as valuable samples of hand-painted kerchiefs, handwritings, ornaments, wooden works of art and instruments of the Mevlevi music and carpets.
- After that, proceed to Cappadocia.
- Dinner and overnight in Cappadocia.
DAY 6 CAPPADOCIA (B, L, D)
- Breakfast at hotel,
- Today we will visit the incredible Ozkonak Underground City, it's one of several ancient settlements which were carved out of solid rock in late antiquity to provide shelter and defence in times of trouble.
- Then visit Goreme Open Air Museum unique with its volcanic formations.
- Then visit Pigeons Valley.
- Lunch will be at Avanos Village followed by ample time for shopping in the afternoon at the famous local pottery and carpet shows.
- Return to the hotel.
- Dinner and overnight in Cappadocia.
DAY 7 CAPPADOCIA – ANKARA (287km – 5h 30min) – BOLU (188km – 2h 5min) (B, L, D)
- Depart to Ankara, the capital of Turkey.
- Visit the Ataturk Mausoleum – the final resting place of Mustafa Kemal Ataturk – Father of modern Turkey.
- Have somes photos at the architecture of the mausoleum of Anatolian civilizations.
- Proceed to Bolu.
- Overnight in Bolu.
DAY 8 BOLU – ISTANBUL (266km – 4h) (B, L, D)
- After breakfast, check out and proceed to Istanbul (286 Km).
- Upon arrival in Istanbul, we will visit Ayyub Al Ansari Mosque - also known as Eyup Sultan Mosque that situated in the district of Eyup on the European side of Istanbul. Built in the year 1458, it was the first mosque constructed by the Ottoman Turks following the Conquest of Constantinople in 1453.
- Visit Suleymaniye Mosque - is an Ottoman imperial mosque located on the Third Hill of Istanbul, Turkey. It is the largest mosque in the city, and one of the best-known sights of Istanbul.
- Free time for shopping at the The Spice Bazaar. One of the largest bazaars in the city. Located in the Fatih district, it is the second largest covered shopping complex after the Grand Bazaar.
- In between the visit, lunch will be at local restaurant.
- Dinner at restaurant,
- Proceed to hotel for check in and overnight.
DAY 9 ISTANBUL (B, L, D)
- After breakfast, we will start our tour today with Bosphorus Cruise - on the 32 km (20-mile)-long strait which joins the Sea Marmara to the south with the Black Sea to the north of Istanbul.
- Visit Hagia Sophia (St. Sophia) is a great architectural beauty and an important monument both for Byzantine and for Ottoman Empires. Once a church, later a mosque, and now a museum at the Turkish Republic, Hagia Sophia has always been the precious of its time.
- Visit The Blue Mosque - The mosque is known as the Blue Mosque because of blue tiles surrounding the walls of interior design. This Mosque was built between 1609 and 1616 years, during the rule of Ahmed I.
- The Topkapi Palace is the biggest and one of the most popular sites to visit in Istanbul.
- Shopping at the 500 year old Grand Bazaar.
- Transfer to hotel and overnight.
DAY 10 ISTANBUL – ABU DHABI - KUALA LUMPUR (B)
- After breakfast, free at leisure until check out and transfer to airport for your flight back to Kuala Lumpur via Abu Dhabi.
DAY 11 KUALA LUMPUR
- Safely arrive in Kuala Lumpur with sweet memories.