DAY 01 Kuala Lumpur – Half Day City Tour Brunei
- Depart Kuala Lumpur to Brunei (BI 872) at 1210 hrs – 1430 hrs. Transit Time 6Hrs
- ½ day Brunei city tour
- Depart Brunei to Dubai (BI 097) at 2035 hrs – 0130 hrs + 1
- Arrival Dubai International Airport at 0130+ 1
- Meet & greet and transfer to the hotel – check-in and overnight.
DAY 02 Dubai (B, L, D)
- Breakfast at 08:00 am and departure for Dubai city tour at 08:30 am
This tour will give you a glimpse of some of the best modern architecture in the world. The journey begins at a location near the Burj Al Arab, next stop is The Palm Jumeirah. Then drive to the new marina, a canal city carved along a two miles stretch of Persian Gulf Shoreline. Next stop is the Souq Al Bahar, located at Old Town in the vicinity of Burj Khalifa the tallest building in the world. Theme as traditional Arabian market. An ideal vantage point to capture dramatic shots of the Burj Khalifa soaring into the skies above. Walk across the Dubai mall to get more pictures of Burj Khalifa and visit the traditional gold souk in a modern mall.
- Lunch will be served in the hotel at 13:00 pm
- In the evening departure for Dhow Dinner Cruise pick up time 19:30 pm
Dividing the charming 'City of Lights' into two commercial districts, Dubai Creek epitomizes the city's personality. Here, the magnificent sophistication of the 21st Century walks hand in hand with the simplicity of a bygone era. Hop aboard our traditional dhow which keeps the traditions alive with glass enclosed interiors to offer stunning views of the old and new Dubai. Awaken your senses as you gently cruise along the banks of historic Dubai Creek where the Al Faris Dhow combines the best of culinary delights with a glimpse of old Dubai. Feel the flip-flap of waves and the all- pervading romance as you soak up the cities bustling atmosphere from a distance. Experience the height of opulence with a touch of local traditions and indulge in the peace and tranquility of the creek waters. Onboard we welcome you with (Kahweh) the Arabic coffee, dates and welcome drinks followed by a sumptuous buffet dinner. This two hour dinner cruise also includes soothing Arabic music (taped) along with a commentary on Dubai Creek and a pocket sized guide explaining its past, present and future.
Highlights: Stunning views of the creek through our glass enclosed interiors, lavish international buffet, selection of the best of Arabic Lounge Music to awaken your senses, commentary and a pocket sized guide to explain the journey.
- Transfer back to the hotel for overnight.
DAY 03 Dubai (B, L, D)
- Breakfast at 09:00 am and departure for Dubai shopping tour at 09:30 am
The Dubai shopping tour will be started in the most suitable shopping malls and markets. This guided shopping tour is aimed at saving you time, so you can focus on shopping at competitive, tax-free rates. The tour duration is for 5 hours and the mall will be visited (Dubai Gold Souk - Mina Bazaar and Dubai mall) where is Souq Al Bahar, located at Old Town in the vicinity of Burj Khalifa the tallest building in the world. Theme as traditional Arabian market. An ideal vantage point to capture dramatic shots of the Burj Khalifa soaring into the skies above. Walk across the Dubai mall to get more pictures of Burj Khalifa.
- After lunch departure for desert safari at 15:30 pm
Experience the real desert with professional safari drivers take you on thrilling roller-coaster rides across the golden dunes (passenger with health problem can skip roller coaster ride). Proceed to the Bedouin campsite located in the heart of desert. A warm Arabian welcome awaiting you accompanied by refreshing Arabic Coffee and dates. Soft drinks, tea and water are also available. A brief camel rides adds fun. Various mild and fruity flavors offer a tingling sensation. Ladies particularly enjoy adoring their arms with exquisite patters of Henna Tattoo. Later, an enchanting belly dancer appears, light BBQ Buffet Dinner is served right on time, unveiling a feast of Arabian and International delicacies.
DAY 04 Dubai (B, D)
- Breakfast at 09:00 am , free day at leisure
- Dinner will be served at the hotel.
DAY 05 Dubai
- Check out the hotel by 01:30 am and transfer to the airport for departure.
- Depart Dubai International Airport to Brunei (BI 098) at 0515 hrs – 1720 hrs. Transit Time 1hrs 15mins
- Depart Brunei to Kuala Lumpur International Airport (BI 873) at 1820 hrs – 2035hrs
- Arrival Kuala Lumpur International Airport at 2035hrs