DAY 01 KUALA LUMPUR – DELHI (D)
- Assemble at Kuala Lumpur International Airport for your flight to Delhi.
- Upon arrival at Delhi International Airport, meet and greet from our local representative.
- Dinner at restaurant.
- Check in hotel and overnight.
DAY 02 DELHI – SRINAGAR (B, L, D)
- After breakfast, transfer to airport to catch domestic flight to Srinagar.
- Upon arrival, transfer to Deluxe Houseboat.
- After lunch sightseeing of Mughal Gardens visiting Nishat Bagh (Abode of pleasure) built by Asif Khan brother in law of Jehangir in 1632 AD. And visiting Shalimar Bagh (Abode of love) built by Jehangir for his wife Empress Noor Jehan. All the gardens are situated on the bank of Dal Lake with the view Zabarwan Mountains in the background. The distance from Srinagar to the said gardens is about 12 and 15 kms respectively.
- Enroute visit carpet-weaving factory.
- Dinner overnight in Deluxe Houseboats
DAY 03 SRINAGAR – GULMARG – SRINAGAR (B, L, D)
- After breakfast drive to Gulmarg (Meadow of Flowers) 2730 Mts. Above sea level. Gulmarg has one of the best Ski slopes in the world and the highest golf course of the world with 18 holes. Enjoy the fascinating view enroute from Tangmarg to Gulmarg.
- Lunch in Gulmarg,
- Return to Srinagar late evening.
- Dinner and overnight Deluxe Houseboat
DAY 04 SRINAGAR – PAHALGAM – SRINAGAR (B, L, D)
- After breakfast drive to Pahalgam (Valley of Shepherds). The distance is about 92 kms will be covered in about 3 hrs.
- Enroute visiting Saffron Fields, Awantipura ruins (1100 years old temple of Lord Vishnu built by King Awantiwareman) see the beautiful countryside.
- Late afternoon leave to Srinagar.
- Dinner and overnight in Deluxe Houseboat
DAY 05 SRINAGAR – DELHI – AGRA (B, L, D)
- Early morning Shikara ride on Dal Lake visiting floating and vegetable gardens.
- After breakfast transfer to airport to catch flight to Delhi.
- On arrival, drive to Agra (City of Taj Mahal) distance of 200 kms will be covered in about 5 hrs.
- On arrival in Agra, transfer to hotel.
- Dinner and overnight hotel.
DAY 06 AGRA (B, L, D)
- After breakfast
- Visit Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz. The monument made of white marble took over 22 years to finish between 1630 AD and 1652 AD. Also visit Agra Fort - A massive structure on the bank of Yamuna built by famous emperor Akbar in 1565 AD. It has numerous places and beautiful pearl mosque.
- Dinner and overnight hotel
DAY 07 AGRA – DELHI (B, L, D)
- After breakfast drive back to Delhi.
- On arrival in Delhi,
- Transfer to restaurant for lunch.
- Dinner and overnight hotel
DAY 08 DELHI - KUALA LUMPUR (B, L)
- Morning sightseeing of Old and New Delhi visiting India Gate, Jamia Mosque, Lotus Temple, Raj Ghat (Cremation Place of Father of Nation Mahatma Gandhi), drive past Red Fort, Qutab Minar, President’s Palace, Parliament House, Government Buildings etc.
- Free at your own leisure until departure transfer to International Airport for flight back to Kuala Lumpur.
DAY 09 KUALA LUMPUR
- Safely arrive in Kuala Lumpur with sweet memories.